proposal for kdevelop.org new website design

amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Sun Apr 11 13:05:57 UTC 2010

> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 20:49, Alexander Dymo <alexander.dymo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Sam, I forgot already where we are at this, but it would be cool if you
>> could
>> prepare individual images for our final page design. I'd like to spend
>> some
>> time this month and prepare the new website before 4.0 release.
> That would be great!
> If you need any help (html, css, php) just ask me.

Niko,
I guess you do not have cvs access to kdevelop.org.

But just send an email to smeier kdevelop.org and he will give it to you.
If you send me patches I can also commit them for you.
After all most changes are .css only and you can do that localy and send
me the resulting file in the end.

Amilcar