GsoC

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 11 11:05:00 UTC 2010

On 11.04.10 12:10:47, David Nolden wrote:
> I'm willing to mentor oliviers project, so you can assign me as mentor
> to it. I'm currently slightly busy, but I've requested to become a
> mentor now, and I will check on monday what I have to do next.

Please make sure to set yourself as possible mentor in melange (not the
spreadsheet) asap. If you're not in there by tomorrow morning I'll add
myself. Google is basing the amount of slots that are given to an
organization also on the amount of possible mentors this org has, so its
important to have a possible mentor set up for all applications we might
want to take.

You have many friends and very few living enemies.