Laying down the maintainer-hat

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sat Apr 10 07:51:58 UTC 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 00:05:50 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Again, I'm sorry, but I need to do this for my own (mental) health.

First of all, I really appreciate the enormous effort you have made with
KDevelop, and I'll be the first to understand how much work it would be to
maintain. It is a huge project.

In the interest of getting a new maintainer(s), could you outline what the job
includes? While I am maintainer of Klipper (on-and-off), I don't generate
releases for Klipper, or even steer it's development much since there is so
little of it.

Once again, thanks for all the great work!

--
Kind regards, Esben