Generating helper files

Victor Vicente de Carvalho victor.v.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 22:04:53 UTC 2010

I'm planning to integrate the built-in erlang debugger on kdevelop. To
achieve this, I need to create a simple erlang module which will be shipped
alongside the plugin. That's ok, since I can install the file and get it on
KDevelop. The problem is that it needs to be compiled, and the compilation
process generates a ".bean" interpreted file. That's the problem, I don't
know where to put it. Do you guys think it's ok to use the kdevelop folder
under .kde/share/apps to store it? I can't save it on the same place I'll
ship the .erl file, as superuser access will be probably required.

Thanks all,