GSOC -- Bug fixing

Olivier J. G. olivier.jg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 07:07:02 UTC 2010

I'm interested in participating as a student in GSOC this year, though
I realize my proposal may not quite fit the bill. Just let me know
what you think.

My proposal would be basically to fix bugs in KDevelop/KDevPlatform,
not to add any particular features. In order to make this a valid
goal, there could either be a set number of bugs, or there could be a
list of bugs that need fixing (The current 4.0/1.0 bugs would be a
start, but since this starts in May, I guess that would be 4.1/1.1 by
then). Perhaps some combination of bugs and minor "feature fixes".
I've already done some of this in the past, though my studies have
been quite intensive of late and haven't left me with much time.
Simply put, I'd like to do more of that with some focused time over
this coming Summer if I'm accepted.
Let me know if you think this is an acceptable proposal. Thanks.
-Olivier JG