Review request: control flow graph plugin

Sandro Andrade sandro.andrade at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:16:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Additionaly, it would be good a more careful review in code that
exports graphs for a given class and the whole project
(KDevControlFlowGraphViewPlugin::generateClassControlFlowGraph and
generateProjectControlFlowGraph, respectively).

It's been taking longer to generate such graphs and perhaps I'm not
using the right approach for finding all methods inside a class and
all classes of the project.

Thanks,
Sandro