Review request: control flow graph plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Sep 22 19:07:49 UTC 2009

On 22.09.09 14:28:31, Sandro Andrade wrote:
> >> method, an individual class or the whole project. The plugin allows
> >> for the navigation by clicking on the graph nodes and the
> >> visualization of uses by clicking on an edge. Graphs can be clustered
> >> by class, namespace, and/or project. Folder names can be used to
> >> cluster nodes, for example for grouping Qt modules.
> >
> > Does the plugin depend on a released version of kgraphviewer?
> >

> Hi Andreas,
>
> It depends on kgraphviewer trunk. While gsoc was running many changes
> were done in kgraphviewer to meet plugin demands. As kgraphviewer is
> in extragear, I think we would need to sync releases somehow.

Ok, so as Aleix said we'd need a release of kgraphviewer.

What you forgot to tell us: Where do you want to move the plugin to? (Sorry
can't recall from the private mails)

In case its supposed to move to kdevplatform or kdevelop, I'd like to talk
with the release team. Strictly speaking modules from KDE/ cannot depend on
stuff in extragear, but I don't think that makes a lot of sense for
anything besides kdelibs and kdebase.

Don't get stuck in a closet -- wear yourself out.