What's missing for 4.0

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:08:21 UTC 2009

Once again, I think it would be good to re-evaluate what features we need to
implement before we can release KDevelop 4.0.

So, the stuff that I think we need:
- User friendly session management ("Close Session" instead of "Close All
Projects", etc.)
- A project-model selection mechanism (the dolphin stuff) that is merged with
the build-set, has a default-selection based on the currently open file, and
is used used as default for running/debugging

And of course massive bug fixing (including the debugger).

What's your list?

Greetings, David