Improving tabbar context menus

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 12 06:35:12 UTC 2009

On 11.09.09 19:00:12, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Freitag 11 September 2009 18:38:51 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Partly related: I think this again shows that separating sublime and
> > shell is not really a good idea.
> Agree. It forced me to do some complicated and ugly things regarding working
> set integration..

I know Alex won't like this, but how about we move things from sublime
to either interfaces - in case its used by plugins, this should be just
some signals I guess that move from Sublime::Controller to UIController
and maybe a new MainWindow interface in interfaces - and shell as
apropriate?

You love peace.