Subversion tool-view raising itself too often

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Sep 10 09:57:57 UTC 2009

On 10.09.09 11:50:27, David Nolden wrote:
> The problem: When I push "Compare to base" in the project tree, the review-
> area is opened, and the patch-review toolview should be visible (It raises
> itself). However since a SVN action is executed, the subversion toolview is
> shown instead, containing "Completed".
>
> Rather than working around that problem in patch-review by double-raising the
> toolview, I rather think the subversion toolview shouldn't raise itself on
> such unimportant occassions.

I thought this has already been done by making sure that the output from
svn jobs uses the don't raise me flag? At least there was some flag
introduced to the outputviews that was specifically meant for this some
time ago.

People are beginning to notice you.  Try dressing before you leave the house.