Borked diffs created by vcsdiffjob

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 5 11:40:31 UTC 2009

On 05.09.09 13:09:26, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Samstag 05 September 2009 12:23:08 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Works fine for me, both the diff set in SvnDiffJob::setDiff and the one
> > fetched in VcsPluginHelper::VCSDiffPatchSource are fine for a small
> > test (diffing a dir that contains 2 changed files against base). Using
> > libsvn 1.5.6 from debian here. (I'd paste the output but unfortunately
> > we didn't yet implement copy/paste for our outputview).
> I'm using 1.5.7 from opensuse. Nue clue then.. I guess it must be the library,
> as that broken diff come directly out of it.

If that is the case an svn diff from the commandline should show the
same problem (unless of course their cli-client re-orders things
again...) I guess you don't have a second system with the same or even
different distro (but same svn version) to test?

I can only upgrade to 1.6.3, will try that tomorrow.

You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.