Beta6

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Oct 25 17:35:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

as a "reminder": I'm going to push out a release of kdevelop4 beta6 next
weekend (as reality shows I won't make it this weekend).

I'd like to include two non-code things in that beta:

1. A "freshened up" icon for kdevelop, I'll approach Nuno about that
tomorrow
2. The initial splash screen that was posted a few days ago with above
mentioned new kdevelop icon. I'll post the icon as soon as I have it/its in
svn so the splash screen can be redone. That brings us to the legal stuff:
@Ruan: According to KDE policies the license must be put under one of the
following licenses (but apparently there's no place to list which icon has
which license, feel free to create a splashscreen.lic or something):
LGPL 2.1, LGPL 2.1 or 3 as approved by KDE eV., BSD, MIT, X11, GPL v2, GPL
v2 or 3 as approved by KDE eV.

Please pick one :) or let me know if you don't want to license under any of
these then I'll just forget about the splashscreen.

Never look up when dragons fly overhead.