Review request: control flow graph plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 6 07:14:34 UTC 2009

On 05.10.09 19:14:02, Sandro Andrade wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Any suggestions for the control flow graph plugin ?

TBH: I didn't spend any time on kdevelop in the last 2 weeks.
Additionally I still can't compile the plugin because kgraphviewer
doesn't build against libgraphviz 2.20 (it apparently needs 2.22). I've
asked the author already, but seems he didn't have time yet to look into
it.

I'll try to do a review nonetheless in the next couple of days.

You're at the end of the road again.