[filtered] Re: Crash in revision 1030637

Christoph Bartoschek bartoschek at or.uni-bonn.de
Sun Oct 4 09:55:27 UTC 2009

> Would still have been interesting what the actual problem was. Probably one
>  of the involved values was zero. Removing ~/.kdevduchain just hides the
>  problem. This, like mostly, was not a problem with the actual storage, but
>  rather with what was stored into it.

The question is how to handle such a situation. I've learned that .kdevduchain
is unreliable and has to be first deleted before reporting a bug.

However if you say that each time deleting helps we have a real bug then there
should never be a situation where one should delete the directory because the
file format changed.

Christoph