Can IDocumentationProvider::homePage be non-const?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Nov 30 16:14:23 UTC 2009

Hey all, esp. Apol:

Can I remove the "const" from IDocumentationProvider::homePage() ? Thing is,
that I want to pass "this" as parent/provider to the returned IDocumentation.
This fails, since this is const, but it should be non-const.

I'd rather not do some const-casting or similar, but instead just remove the
"const". Esp. considering that the IDocumentation returned by homePage has the
ability to modify the IDocumenationProvider (adding history, etc. pp.).

What do you think?
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de