KDevelop & KWrite/Kate Hacksprint 2010

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Nov 16 14:28:51 UTC 2009

Good news everyone!

I finally got an OK from my University, we can hold our meeting here. We'll
have a room and of course fast networking, the mensa is nearby etc. pp.

So lets find a date! I hope we can make the sprint last a whole week, but I
personally don't care when we start and end. You decide! The available time
span is from 15/12/09 to 04/12/09, see also doodle poll.

Please vote for every day you could attend. I hope that this way we can find a
week where most people can attend. If this results in chaos, I'll probably
have to try again :) But fingers crossed:

http://www.doodle.com/vkyh9up9794zr4s8

Lets say we close the votes in one month? I.e. deadline for voting is on
12/13/09.

Once we have a time schedule, I'll also start to organize a flat for everybody
that needs accomodation. Please tell me who would want this.

Those who've been in Berlin for the LinuxTag already will probably know the
flat, it has WIFI, TV, Kitchen, quite spacey and was already used for at least
one Amarok sprint. I don't know how much it cost last time, but hope to get
back to you with that information.

Once we have this sorted out, I'll also ask the KDE e.V. for sponsoring the
accomodation. Of course you'll have to do it on your own for your travel
expenses.

Hope this works out! Looking anxiously ahead.

Milian

PS: If there's anything else I might have missed, tell me! This is the first
sprint I try to organize :)

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de