UIBlockTester::lockup: ui is blocking

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:11:51 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 08 November 2009 21:28:01 schrieb Esben Mose Hansen:
> Hi,
>
> while working with the new fancy controlflowgraph I seem to be getting a
>  lot of these. Could it be the controlflowgraph's fault? What does it mean?

Yes it probably is the control-flow graphs fault. It means that the main-loop
was not entered for X milliseconds (where X is by default 300 I think). That
again means that the GUI is blocked, which sucks. It has to be prevented by
moving very intensive work (especially regarding the duchain) into a
background thread, which I think the control-flow graph plugin doesn't do.

Greetings, David