Moving controlflowgraph

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sun Nov 8 16:08:11 UTC 2009

On Sunday 08 November 2009 16:33:09 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
>   1.40 specifically is a problem, since e.g. openSUSE 11.2 will ship with
>  1.39  and as such i'd like to suggest that tuning down that requirement
>  just one touch (by someone who knows the code - nudge-nudge ;) ) is tried
>  out :)

Apparent, spirit has not been changed in either 1.40, 1.39 or in 1.38, so I
don't know what happened when I tried 1.37. Maybe I was misinterpreting the
error messages. Anyway, I have verified that 1.38 works fine --- 1.39 is not
carried by Ubuntu, so I cannot speak for that particular version.

--
Kind regards, Esben