KDevelop 4 Beta 5 Artikel

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Nov 7 01:37:36 UTC 2009

On Thursday 05 November 2009 19:08:27 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Thursday, 5. November 2009 14:08:36 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > To the KDevelop ML:
> >
> > This is a reader's letter to the German magazin "Linux Magazin" that
> >  printed an article about KDevelop 4 Beta 5 in their 12/09 edition.
> >
> > ~~~
> >
> > Liebes Linux-Magazin Team!
>
> The author just answered my mail, but asked for not sending his reply to
>  this ML. Of course I abide to this.
>
> I realize that my first mail was too negative, given that there are very
>  nice parts in his article. I apologized and continued the discussion in a
>  hopefully more neutral way.

I just got his second answer. The most controversial part of his article in my
eyes, namely that he specifically mentioned potentially unstable and completely
unfunctional plugins (C#, Java, Ruby, Python) was due to our KDevelop 3 <->
KDevelop 4 feature matrix. I just went over it and corrected some parts here
and there.

Please, everybody - edit the page, extend it, correct it. No need for another
hoax.

http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/KDev3_KDev4_comparison_table#PHP_Support

--
Milian Wolff