Reminder: Tagging beta6 this weekend

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 1 20:22:14 UTC 2009

On 01.11.09 20:33:25, David Nolden wrote:
> There's a regression that creeped in during the last weeks, and was fixed in
> r1043530. So unless the release process is already too far, it would be good
> if you could include that patch.

I've just uploaded the tarballs, so it shouldn't be a problem
re-uploading them as the mirrors will only sync in a few hours afaik.
I'll notify the packagers nonetheless. If you find any other grave bugs,
there's time until wednesday to do a silent-update of the packages
(thats when the official release is being done).

> r1043035 (mwolff: "don't crash if no tool view is selected for adding") also
> sounds like it's worth adding, at least if r1042921 is included as awell.

That one was already included (see tags/kdevplatform/0.9.96)

You'll wish that you had done some of the hard things when they were easier
to do.