Reminder: Tagging beta6 this weekend

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 1 08:03:46 UTC 2009

On 31.10.09 22:14:21, Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Saturday 31 October 2009 14:02:08 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 30.10.09 17:33:50, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm going to tag beta6 tomorrow afternoon (lets say around 3pm) and will
> > > build packages and provide them for you to test (I'll build them on two
> > > machines with KDE 4.3) until sunday evening when I'm going to upload them
> > > to the ftp servers.
> >
> > Ok, uploaded the first round of tarballs to:
> >
> > http://www.apaku.de/vardata/kdevplatform-0.9.96.tar.gz
> > http://www.apaku.de/vardata/kdevelop-3.9.96.tar.gz
> >
> > If you have a spare minute please build and run a quick test to see wether
> > there are any obvious problems.
>
> Seems to work for me. Did you increase the X-KDevelopVersion yet?

No, I'm not planning to do that. It'll be done once we break API after the
1.0 release of kdevplatform, so we don't try to load "old" plugins (and
crash).

> Here are packages for the first betas of PHP & PHP-Docs. I asked Niko, maybe we
> also release XDebug & Script Executor Beta 1's...

If you don't mind I repack them so the directories also have "beta1" in the
name. Other than that the packages look fine, they also build :) If you
want those others uploaded just let me know.

> Anything wrong with these packages? I just did a svn export ... and put them
> into a tarball...

Thats exactly what I do.

Do something unusual today.  Pay a bill.