How to intall the kdevelop 4 on ubuntu 9.04?

Nanomad condellog at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:05:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 19:45, zhihang wang <zhihang.wang at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use svn to download the source code. Because of this problem, I use git
> svn to add the missing file.
>
> Then I successfully build and install the kdevelop.
> But when I follow these commands to run the kdevelop, some errors occur.
> # Run kdevelop #
> export KDEDIRS=~/kde4
> export PATH=$KDEDIRS/bin:$PATH
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$KDEDIRS/lib:$
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>
> *kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental*
> the result is:
[CUT]
That's OK, just debug stuff (go blame all the other software devs)

> When I run kdevelop, I can only create the project from QT template.

No gui-less cmake-based project? That's strange.
Everything is working fine here. Here is a screenshot of my "new
project" window:

http://yfrog.com/6gscreennp

--
Member of TiLUG, Ticinum Linux User Group, Pavia, Italy

Currently RunIning:
Ubuntu "Jaunty Jackalope" on Desktop PCs (2 x P4 1.4Ghz)
Ubuntu "Jaunty Jackalope" on Laptop (Centrino 2Ghz)