How to intall the kdevelop 4 on ubuntu 9.04?

zhihang wang zhihang.wang at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:08:33 UTC 2009

I follow your instructions on ubuntu 9.04.
When I compile kdevplatform, an error occuce. Here is the cmake output.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.0 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Phonon Version: 4.3.0
-- Found KDE 4.2 include dir: /usr/include
-- Found KDE 4.2 library dir: /usr/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these
packages.
+ Boost
+ Subversion
Congratulations! All external packages have been found.

-- Configuring done
*CMake Error in plugins/quickopen/CMakeLists.txt:*
  Cannot find source file "expandingdelegate.cpp".  Tried extensions .c .C
  .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

-- Build files have been written to:
/home/xxthink/kdevelop/kdevplatform/build

Best Regards
zhihang wang