How to intall the kdevelop 4 on ubuntu 9.04?

VestniK vestnik at ngs.ru
Thu May 28 10:19:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 17:49:34 +0800
  zhihang wang <zhihang.wang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would some one post a *detailed* manual on this process?
> I can't install it .
>
> --
> Best Regards
> zhihang wang

I can build kdevelop4 using the following manual:
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/compiling
All you need to do is to install necessary *-dev packages.
Don't try to compile kdevelop4 with kdevplatform-dev from
ubutnu packages because it's too old and build will fail
on configuration stage.

To determine which packages to install run cmake according
to the manual and look for errors/warnings which says that
some library is missing. Search for missing library using
apt and install corresponding *-dev package. I don't
remember which packages I've installed to build kdevelop4.

--
   Sergey Vidyuk