Using internal Qt API

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 27 16:55:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

this is mainly regarding the new tabbar. I just wondered how this works and
found that we're using a non-virtual method from QMenuBar thats clearly
documented as internal API. Now I'm no expert with BC, hence I'm not sure
wether QtSoftware could remove the function without breaking BC (note here
that all places using the function legitimately would be recompiled anyway
as they're parts of Qt). However as the method is public I wonder wether we
should request them to simply document it properly and hence make it
official part of the API?

Don't worry so loud, your roommate can't think.