New Area-Tabs

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sun May 24 12:42:53 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 24 Mai 2009 14:35:18 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > I have changed the tab-bar line to fade out over 100 pixels instead of
> > using the whole range up to the main menu, this looks a bit better.
>
> Hmm, I assume this is not forcing 100px right? Think about menubars with
> huge fonts but an overall small screen...
Right now it is "max 100 px", whoever has a better idea can change that one
line of code. :) Imo it doesn't matter, as it's a purely aesthetical thing,
with the only goal "fade out, in short distance", and the length doesn't
really matter unless it's much too long.

> > I wonder why you don't see the horizontal line in the oxygen style, it
> > should be there as well, like in the mockup. (Maybe after my last patch?)
>
> Are you sure? This is trunk from last weekend (IIRC), so maybe thats
> been changed recently? In general I thought oxygen goes for a look where
> everything seems to be on the same "sheet" with no such things as lines
> between the menu/toolbar/mainwidget.
Should be there, because the line is from the tab-bar. Those have lines even
in oxygen.