Codegen config file

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 19 12:44:00 UTC 2009

On 18.05.09 17:22:53, Ramon Zarazua wrote:
> Should codegen have a KConfig configuration file? apaku suggested it, however
> apart from remembering user selections I don't see much other use for it.

That was actually more of a question related to the code that you've
comitted. As I didn't see a need for storing the selected license number, I
guessed that you wanted the selection to be persistent as long as KDevelop
runs. If thats not the case, then that static member should just be removed.

Apart from that, codegen wouldn't have a KConfig object of itself, it
should either use KGlobal::config() or the session configuration available
from ICore::self()->activeSession()->config() if the settings to store
should be put into a session.

Don't read everything you believe.