autotools support

Lorenzo Bettini bettini at dsi.unifi.it
Sun May 17 19:00:03 UTC 2009

By the way, this is the modified CMakeList.txt, is that correct?

macro_optional_add_subdirectory(cmake)
macro_optional_add_subdirectory(qmake)
macro_optional_add_subdirectory(custommake)
macro_optional_add_subdirectory(automake)

Robert Gruber wrote:
> Hmm, I just did a complete rebuild. Removed both kdevelop und kdevplatform's build directory and re-run cmake. All compiled fine.
>
> May you can try to remove your build directories and rebuild all?!
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:07:29 +0200
>> Von: Lorenzo Bettini <bettini at dsi.unifi.it>
>> An: kdevelop-devel at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
>> Betreff: Re: autotools support
>
>> Hi Robert
>>
>> I've just tried that but I get this error:
>>
>> Scanning dependencies of target kdevautomakeimporter_automoc
>> Generating moc_automakeimporter.cpp
>> /home/bettini/install/kdevelop/projectmanagers/automake/automakeimporter.h:52:
>> Error: Undefined interface
>> automoc4: process for
>> /home/bettini/install/kdevelop/build/projectmanagers/automake/moc_automakeimporter.cpp
>> failed: Unknown error
>> pid to wait for: 0
>> returning failed..
>>
>> in particular this line
>>
>> Q_INTERFACES( KDevelop::IBuildSystemManager )
>>
>> actually I rerun cmake and then make on an already compiled kdevelop (in
>> a separate build directory)...

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net