autotools support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 17 14:37:08 UTC 2009

On 17.05.09 11:40:24, Robert Gruber wrote:
> Hmm, I just did a complete rebuild. Removed both kdevelop und kdevplatform's build directory and re-run cmake. All compiled fine.
>
> May you can try to remove your build directories and rebuild all?!

May I suggest to simply add a

find_package(KDE4 REQUIRED)
find_package(KDevPlatform REQUIRED)

include_directories(${KDE4_INCLUDE_DIRS} ${KDEVPLATFORM_INCLUDE_DIR})

and adjust the target_link_libraries call accordingly in the automake
plugin so it can be built standalone instead of having to copy it into the
kdevelop source tree?

Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.