kdevelop.notifyrc

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat May 16 13:30:46 UTC 2009

On 16.05.09 12:42:52, Niko Sams wrote:
> I want to use KNotification for debugger related stuff. The
> notifications will get created in kdevplatform.
> But there is no *.notifyrc file in kdevplatform, there is only
> kdevelop.notifyrc - where already generic events
> as LoadingProject are defined.
>
> So is the only way, and I have to add my events here - and copy the
> file to quanta?

So far thats the approach we've taken, because it allows the application
writer to decide what should be shown in his kdevplatform-based
application.

I recall the new debugger-stuff in kdevplatform provides an xmlgui file, we
might need to think about that one too at some point...

Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).