MakeBuilder, errors visualization

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 5 18:52:15 UTC 2009

On 04.05.09 20:22:19, Иван Ручкин wrote:
> I would like to show compilation errors in code, using MakeBuilder's MakeJob for that. To pass information about errors to View, I need to have that MakeJob somewhere around sublime's MainWindow.

You mean the red-squiggly lines shown in the editor? Check how the
problemreporter plugin creates the errors from the problems that the
language supports register. You shouldn't need to expose anything from
the make plugin to the outside world, it should be doable completely
inside the plugin.

In the stairway of life, you'd best take the elevator.