Merging launch framework

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:49:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
>> - porting of gdbtest (I'm fearing this might be a bit more work)
I did that - please review it.

>> - adds yet another "start debugger" action as I didn't understand how to
>>   integrate with the existing one in debuggercontroller
I simply removed those actions. Should be ok.

> Oh and yeah, I've comitted this stuff now, its been a royal pita with
> keeping up with the changes from everybody and the new stuff does work in
> general.
Great. Looks very good so far. Tough a bit complicated (api wise).
Could you help
me where/how I can implement:
- a php cli launcher (or a generic script launcher? or use native application?)
- a php browser launcher (or a generic browser launcher?)
- how I can get xdebug working again
(just what interfaces I need to implement etc.)

thanks,
Niko