support for remote projects (fish / ftp / etc.)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 22:00:55 UTC 2009

On 25.03.09 21:33:16, Milian Wolff wrote:
> I'll only make the generic project manager work with remote projects though.
> For the other's it doesn't make much sense right now imo.

Yes of course, neither cmake nor qmake can actually work with remote
projects (or make even) because you'd need ssh access to run
cmake/qmake/make on the remote host. So that is clearly not possible, but
the generic manager should be able to handle remote projects.

You will be given a post of trust and responsibility.