Patch for preliminary Mercurial integration in kdevplatform

Fabian Wiesel fabian.wiesel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 22 11:02:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:34:26 +0300
Evgeniy Ivanov <pfx.kde at gmail.com> wrote:

> We had an idea to port some API from QGit (it's really a very very
> very good application with a lot of API work done).

Well, I hadn't had a chance to look at the API, as the Doxygen pages
seem to be offline, and I am too busy/lazy to download it and look it
up.
But the name implies a specificity to, well, Git. I find it hard to
believe that a GUI-tool written for a certain command-line tool
provides an API abstract enough to map on several other VCSs.

> But unfortunately
> last summer was hard for me (family problems made few breaks and took
> much time and my "force"), so we chosen easier way.

Sorry, to hear that.

Fabian