CodeModel result for a class Function definition

Lior Mualem lior.m.kde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:47:46 UTC 2009

Hi,
While I tried to get list of declarations for a .cpp file from the
CodeModel, it returns declarations for both class functions and global
functions.

Consider this cpp file:
-----------
void TestClass::TestFunc(int a, int b)
{
}

void GlobalTestFunction(int a, int b)
{
}
-----------

It's fine that I get the declaration both declarations but I can't really
tell from the CodeModel that "TestFunc" belongs to a class.
What I use to distinguish identifiers relation is by using the
QualifiedIdentifier class.
For the "TestFunc" function, the .count() returns 1, it doesn't give me the
depth for TestClass.

Is that what is supposed to be or is it a bug?
And if it's not a bug, is there a way to distinguish between? Ofcouse I
prefer doing this by using information solely from the CodeModel but any
other way to distinguish will be appriciated.