KDE/kdevelop/projectmanagers/cmake

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Mar 17 11:44:31 UTC 2009

Well, the problem is that we still can't offer documentation for something
that is not a declaration yet, plus we need information from the
CMakeProjectManager instance.

I tried to have it as a separate plugin and it was a mess. If you think so,
I'll leave it like this for a while. In any case, it already is the
LanguageSupport so we already load the plugin on startup, IIRC.

Thanks,
Aleix