Can't open projects

Patrick Staehlin me at packi.ch
Sat Mar 14 07:54:00 UTC 2009

Hi!

As of revision 939188 (or earlier haven't updated kdevelop in two weeks) I
can't open existing nor create new projects. If I attempt to open existing
projects I get the following messages in three consecutive message boxes:

"Could not load project management plugin KDevCMakeManager."

"project importing plugin (KDevCMakeManager) does not support the
IProjectFileManager interface."

"Project could not be opened:
file:///home/patrick/projects/neurostreamQt/neurostreamQt.kdev4"

The full commandline-Log is attached. Both kdevelop and kdevplatform share the
same SVN revision. Kdelibs are from Gentoo (4.2.1) might that be a problem
(too old)?

I removed everything that had "kdev" in its name from my ~/.kde4.2 directory
and also wiped ~/.kdevduchain.

As for creating new projects, the menu-entry has vanished (which might be
easily explained if the project-plugins fail to load).

Any ideas?

TIA!

Patrick