Question about AbstractUseBuilder::newUse

Cédric Pasteur cedric.pasteur at polytechnique.org
Thu Mar 12 15:00:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am writing a language support plugin for OCaml (I'll soon commit it to
playground). In Caml, every file automatically corresponds to a module named
like the file, so I decided to create a namespace context in the main ast node.

The problem is that when I add this context , use building fails inside this
context. It works correctly in child contexts (eg functions) but a call to new
use in the namespace context doesn't have any effect.
Everything works if I don't create this top namespace context.

What can be the reason for a newUse() call to fail ? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Cédric