KDE/kdevplatform/language

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 2 20:47:00 UTC 2009

On 01.03.09 14:27:57, Niko Sams wrote:
> SVN commit 933700 by nsams:
>
> Move CodeHighlighter from Cpp into platform, so it can be used by other langauges.

This together with the related commit to kdevelop breaks fonts in the
editor. I have 0 idea why or how to fix it, hence I'm going to revert
both commits before I go to bed (in 2-3 hours) as it makes the editor
useless (the font is too small to read anything without a magnifying
glass). Let me know if you need someone to test a fixed version.

Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.