DocumentSwitcherPluging are broken by workingsets

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Thu Jun 25 20:40:47 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag 25 Juni 2009 21:57:29 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> I can imagine other plugins breaking because they don't get to see this
> either, so we probably need some changes in shell/sublime or a new
> signal when workingsets are switched.
>
> Andreas
But there's no invisible magic related to working-sets in it, to the plugin
the area is switched twice, in a valid way. If it wants to track the views in
the area correctly, it has to connect to Area::aboutToRemoveView, instead of
MainWindow::aboutToRemoveView.

Maybe the last question you asked to milian about the crash in the ui-
controller is also related to this?

Greetings, David