Crash on startup in trunk

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 20:24:29 UTC 2009

On 23.06.09 21:36:50, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> http://pastebin.com/m28d39b0 <-- Crashycrash on startup. Got Assert:
> "m_view_to_action.contains(view)" in file
> /home/leinir/kdesvn/kdevplatform/sublime/ideal.cpp, line 635) on it as well.

Can you try moving $HOME/.kde/share/config/kdeveloprc to somewhere
safe (don't delete it) and see if that helps? If it does, send the file
here, I'm suspecting that maybe there's a view in the config that
references and non-existant file. We've had such crashes in the past.

You have an ability to sense and know higher truth.