Freezing trunk on monday

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 21 00:13:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

as proposed last week I'd like to freeze trunk from monday (09:00 UTC)
til wednesday (20:00 UTC), to make sure we have a really stable beta4
release. That means no feature commits whatsoever in that timeframe to
kdevplatform or kdevelop module. Bugfixes are of course welcome.

For the SoC student that currently works on those two modules I suggest
to either use git-svn and hold off your commits for 3 days, or create a
branch in svn (under branches/kdevelop).

I'll notify this list when the freeze is lifted earlier than the
proposed deadline on wednesday.

You have the capacity to learn from mistakes.  You'll learn a lot today.