D support

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Jun 19 13:55:22 UTC 2009

I don't think you should copy the c++ plugin, the D parsing would be quite
different (there is no preprocessor afaik), maybe the java support would be
a better start, even if it is not stable yet.

If you want to work on it you can place it on
trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins. :)

Good luck!