That dreaded invisible widget is back

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 20:31:30 UTC 2009

On 18.06.09 22:21:03, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think some of you will remember that sometime last year we had a bogus
> widget in the top left area of the mainwindow. It seems that is back. I
> can't open File or Edit menu by clicking on them as some invisible
> widget seems to be on top of them. Unfortunately that widget seems to be
> a plain QWidget with no object name, so no way to easily find out
> where its coming from.
>
> Anybody else seeing it?

Apparently this is related to the workingsets and tabbar for areas. When
I disable both I don't have that widget anymore. I'll try to play around
a bit to see wether its the tabs or the workingset stuff causing the
problems.

You will lose your present job and have to become a door to door mayonnaise
salesman.