Delivery times (was: Re: GDB Variables/Watches)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 16 22:11:08 UTC 2009

On 14.06.09 13:36:12, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> I've only recently written mails to this list. It looks like they hang
> on barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de for several hours:

If you're not subscribed then yes, as all unsubscribed mails go through
moderation and Amilcar has only little time

If you're subscribed already try to contact our webmaster (he also
admins the lists), as others don't seem to have that problem.

Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely stewardesses.