Regarding icons

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 21:14:25 UTC 2009

On 14.06.09 22:20:24, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 20:31, Andreas Pakulat<apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > if anybody sees things in our GUI that needs an icon please follow these
> > steps:
> What I don't like about this document is that svn diff doesn't work.
> What was wrong with the txt file? Or any other ideas how this could be improved?

Well, our artists requested that format because thats the best for him
to work with. Nuno also said on IRC today that kspread has "almost" has
some diffing features for tables.

But yes, in general it sucks, I've hit that today already, but in this
case the manual merge was quite easy as Nuno just added a couple of
crosses for icons he finished.

You have had a long-term stimulation relative to business.