KDE/kdevplatform/shell

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 8 18:39:02 UTC 2009

On 08.06.09 18:25:33, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Montag 08 Juni 2009 17:22:30 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > SVN commit 978934 by apaku:
> >
> > Disable creation of the workingset widget for Qt < 4.5 as we don't have
> > a place for it in that version. Unfortunately I still get something
> > displayed in the upper-left corner of the mainwindow, but no idea where
> > that widget comes from.
> > David any idea?
> > CCMAIL:kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
> How does that thing look you see up there?

Its dark-blue, has an icon and looks a bit like a button. I'll make a
screenshot tomorrow.

I tried to remove that by moving all code thats remotely related to the
area-switcher into #if QT_VERSION but either I failed or there's
something else going on.

Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.