Error while loading project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 13:25:10 UTC 2009

On 27.07.09 13:13:00, Saulo Soares de Toledo wrote:
> Already tried, kbuildsycoca4 do not solved.... :_(
>
> Waas run with root user the first time, now I tried with normal user
> too, but the error continues...

What error? That the cmake manager cannot be loaded? That means that either
KDevelop cannot find its plugins (setup KDEDIRS as needed and run
kbuildsycoca4, make sure to run kdevelop from that same shell) or that
you've got a screwed up build and hence the plugin is found but really
cannot be loaded. For the latter to diagnose enable the debug output from
kdevplatform (shell) via kdebugdialog, start kdevelop from a shell and then
post the output you get from that.

And btw, please don't top-post.

You're currently going through a difficult transition period called "Life."