Crash on starting with revision 1002810

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 09:52:43 UTC 2009

On 27.07.09 11:40:39, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Montag 27 Juli 2009 10:55:28 schrieb Christoph Bartoschek:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the current revision of kdevelop quits directly on start. What do I have to
> > get it running again? Should I go to an earlier revision?
> Probably a binary compatibility issue or something like that. Maybe you've got
> some plugins from playground installed, that you didn't rebuild after updating
> kdevplatform?

No, the problem is that xmlgui doesn't like empty xmlfile names, these are
basically invalid for it (at least with KDE4.2 and properly setup
kcomponentdata). I've added a check to createGuiForMainWindow now.

Next Friday will not be your lucky day.  As a matter of fact, you don't
have a lucky day this year.