Recent changes to the repository loading/storing?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 01:06:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've got a really really early crash here during the creation of the
global statics and hence the initialization of the repository. Happens
on windows, all output I get is "picked directory kdevduchain/0" and I
of course had no kdevduchain before this. There's an access violation
reported.

As I know this worked about a month ago (last fixes from june 1st), I'm
wondering wether anybody knows about related changes in
kdevplatformlanguage.

Try to have as good a life as you can under the circumstances.